School Advisory Council
Why are we having a School Advisory Council ?
* To assist with advice in developing school policies.
* To maintain effective communication through circulating information via school newsletter and webpage.
* To establish a school sub-committee to review the student code of conduct.
* To provide all partners with a voice in decision making.
* To advise the principal and staff on the school-level issues related to curriculum and programs,school policies which promote academic excellence and a positive learning enviornment.
What does the School Advisory Council consist of ?
Staff : Principal,1 Elementary teacher,1Junior/Senior High teacher,1 Arabic/Islamic teacher,1 Support staff.
Non-staff : 1 Community member,3 parents.
Students : 1 student from Elementary,2 students from Junior/Senior High Student Council.
Efforts will be made to reflect the diversity of the community of the school
How can you become a member of the School Advisory Council ?
Sign up at the Reception or inform the school about your interest in participation.If you need more information please contact the Reception and book an appointment with a SAC member.
To know about the By-Laws click on the link below :
By - Laws