Chidren need healthy food and physical activity to grow learn and thrive. We ask parents to provide healthy lunches /snacks for their children. The students have an option of bringing food from home or purchasing snacks and hot meals from the school cafeteria.
Abu Dhabi Grammar School (Canada) promotes a nut safe environment for our students. Student should not bring food to school that contains nuts, nut oil or traces of nuts. Several of our students have life threatening allergies to nuts and we ask for your support in making all of our students safe at school.
Meal Of The Day
Wholesome meals are available in rotation throughout the week over and above the regular snack-items, fruits and juices.
- Beef &broccoli with rice
- Beef in tomato sauce & rice
- Beef &mushroom with mash potatoes
- Beef stroganof with rice
- Breaded chicken with mash potatoes
- Chicken Cordon bleu with rice
- Chicken teppanyaki with rice
- Sweet & sour chicken with rice